Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cattle Decapitation - “Forced Gender Reassignment”

First there was Salò: 120 Days of Sodom, then there was A Serbian Film and now I would like to welcome Cattle Decapitation’s video for “Forced Gender Reassignment” to the list of the most fucked up yet amazing things I have ever seen… This video has been deemed too intense for YouTube and completely denied by Vimeo. However, they guys and gals at blood-disgusting.com have no qualms with presenting the masterpiece to the masses. The song is off their latest album Monolith of Inhumanity that can be downloaded via iTunes or picked up at one of their shows. I personally have no had a chance to listen to the new album in its entirety but I have no doubt in my mind that it will be anything short of fuckin brutal.
Warning: This video is extremely gory and definitely NSFW, I personally think it’s amazing you will probably vomit…at least twice. Enjoy.